- Carrots : 2 (shredded)
- Onions : 1(chopped)
- Tomatoes : 1(chopped)
- Sweet corn : 1/4 cup (slightly chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste : 1 tspn
- Curry leaves :1 tblspn (chopped)
- Coriander leaves : 1tblspn(chopped)
- Green chillies : 2(chopped)
- cumin : 1 tspn
- Mustard : 1 tspn
- Garam masala /chat masala : 1 tspn
- Salt : as required
- Butter : 2 tblspn
- Oil : 1/2 tblspn
- Bread slices :10
- Heat oil in a pan , add mustard ,cumin ,let them splutter.
- Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies and let them fry few secs.
- Add onions, saute them until they become tender.
- Add shredded carrot and steam cook it closing the lid.
- After the carrot is half boiled ,add chopped tomatoes ,sweet corn and cook till the tomatoes become soft.
- Add chopped curry leaves , coriander leaaves ,salt and garam masala and give it a nice stir.
- Turn off the stove and cool it.
- Take two bread slices , apply butter , keep the stuffing in between two buttered slices.
- Toast it using a sandwich maker.
- Serve with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
Sending this to:
Dr.Sameena's Snacks recipes Event
Cuisine Delights Lunch box Ideas Event
Rujuta's Kids delight event